We are seeking a career-driven and ambitious Alliance Manager who has experience in financial services and automation within a B2B sales environment, with an emphasis on P2P and OTC.
You will become part of an exciting journey to help Pagero expand our footprint in North America. As a member of Pagero’s global alliances team, you will work exclusively in managing existing partner relationships as well as recruiting new partners to the network, both locally and globally.
The perfect candidate for this role is passionate about the opportunity of growing a business and is excited and driven by working in a fast-paced, global environment. Further the candidate has experience in developing and managing relationships with influencers and stakeholders,
Over the first few weeks, you will receive training at the Chicago office and at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden.
At Pagero we work hard, allow people to be creative and innovative, and most importantly, we give you room to grow!
- Drive revenue growth by successfully managing & expanding strategic partnerships for the company
- Identify and reach out to new potential partners
- Manage day-to-day operations for your partner portfolio
- Lead planning and execution for the launch of new strategic partnerships, in collaboration with Business Development team members and Marketing
- Develop a deep understanding of your partner’s business model, organizational structure, go-to market strategies, and capabilities to influence how we deliver results together
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining up-to-date on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners
- Strong personal network within the software industry (ERP, WIM, purchasing, order management)
- Good presentation skills
- Driven, highly motivated, and passionate about sales
- Highly customer-focused
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Right legal requirements to work in the U.S.
- 3 + years’ experience managing partners and generating revenue
- 5+ years working in the B2B IT sales industry
- Knowledge of order-to-cash and purchase-to-pay processes
- Experience with Salesforce
What we offer
- A permanent position at our Chicago office (Downtown)
- Pagero Group events and trips
- Location: USA Downtown Chicago, IL, with extensive travel in the U.S. and Canada (Approx. 30 to 40 % of your time)
- Scope: Full-time
- Start date: January 6th 2020.
About Pagero Group
We believe business should be easy. That’s why we are building the world’s largest, open business network. With our cloud-based network, you can reach any business, anywhere in the world – no matter how many borders your operations may cross. We take care of the technical and regulatory requirements across your entire order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay and freight processes, to give you data accuracy and security, transparency and real-time visibility. All this through a single connection. Find out more at www.pagero.com