We are seeking a career-driven, ambitious and highly motivated Direct Sales Representative for Pagero´s North American division. As a Direct Sales Representative at Pagero, you will work with customers at all levels and industries located across the country.
You will become part of an exciting journey to help Pagero´s expansion in North America and will work exclusively in new sales and business development.
The perfect candidate for this role is passionate about the opportunity of growing a business and is excited and driven by working in a fast-paced, global environment.
Over the first few weeks, you will receive training at the Chicago office and at our HQ in Gothenburg, Sweden.
At Pagero we work hard, allow people to be creative and innovative, and most importantly, we give you room to grow!
- Identify business opportunities by finding prospects in the North American region
- Sell products by establishing contact, developing relationships with prospects, and recommending solutions
- Create sales quotations using Salesforce
- Coordinate sales proposals and RFP responses alongside the Presales team
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; and recommending profit and service improvements
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining up-to-date on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Present Pagero and conduct high-level demos to prospects
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; and participating in professional societies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with prospects/customer.
- Good presentation skills
- Driven, highly motivated, and passionate about sales.
- Highly customer-focused
- 2-4 years of corporate experience
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Right legal requirements to work in the U.S
- Experience of Software sales
- Client relationship building and nurturing
- Negotiation skills
- Prospecting techniques
- Proven ability to meet sales goals
- Experience of working in Salesforce
What we offer
- A permanent position at our Chicago office (Downtown)
- A direct sales role towards medium and large organizations in the US and Canada.
- Pagero Group events and trips
- Location: USA Downtown Chicago, IL, with periodically travel in the U.S. and Canada (Approx. 20 % of your time)
- Start Date: January 6th 2020 (or earlier)
About Pagero Group
We believe business should be easy. That’s why we are building the world’s largest, open business network. With our cloud-based network, you can reach any business, anywhere in the world – no matter how many borders your operations may cross. We take care of the technical and regulatory requirements across your entire order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay and freight processes, to give you data accuracy and security, transparency and real-time visibility. All this through a single connection. Find out more at www.pagero.com