Interested in a unique opportunity to help build a vital part of a fast-growing Swedish IT company within the B2B, B2G and B2C sectors? As a result of Pagero’s expansion into the far corners of the globe, our support capabilities need to expand and we are now looking for a global support resource to join our international 24/7 first line support, based in Madrid, Spain.
As part of our international support team your main tasks will include:
- Handle international support operations in English.
- With phone and email as your main tools, provide inbound and outbound support and resolution to customers.
- Walk customers through the problem-solving process and research tickets. Ensure proper documentation and closure by registering all correspondence with the customer and other related areas.
- Obtain detailed and accurate information relating to customers’ needs and technical issues, asking questions and creating tickets with the respective priorities.
- Liaise between customers, suppliers and providers, the support team and operation/development teams.
- Properly escalate unresolved tickets to the next level of support, following up until resolved.
- Track and route tickets, being in charge of delivering the final answer to the customer.
- Preserve and develop knowledge of service desk procedures, products and services, and create/upload related information to the wiki, alerting your team and supervisor.
- Support external and internal customers by displaying exceptional customer-service knowledge and oral/written communication skills.
- Test and improve Pagero platform and services.
- Work on rotational shifts.
- Academic or technical degree, or relevant work experience
- Ability to speak and write in fluent English
- Strong diagnostic and troubleshooting skills and knowledge to resolve customer issues
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and a friendly demeanour
- Being a team player who is entrepreneurial, reliable, responsible and organised
- Being service-minded, analytical and on time
- Preferably EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) support experience
- Additional language capabilities (German, Italian, Portoguese)
What we offer you
On top of this, we offer:
- 23 days’ vacation annually
- Fixed employment contract
- An annual fitness subsidy of 300 EUR
- An exciting financial and IT-oriented work environment, always receptive to your ideas and initiatives
- Career growth
- A young, vibrant and international work environment
- On-going training
We believe business should be easy. That’s why we are building the world’s largest, open business network. With our cloud-based network, you can reach any business, anywhere in the world – no matter how many borders your operations may cross. We take care of the technical and regulatory requirements across your entire order-to-cash, purchase-to-pay and freight processes, to give you data accuracy and security, transparency and real-time visibility. All this through a single connection. Find out more at www.pagero.com
Send your application with CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible since interviews will be held on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions please contact Fransisco Calvo at the above email address. We are looking forward to hearing from you!